Kickin nemeses to the curb, actualizing heroic acts, watching some terrible-mazing reality TV, and podcasts we love.
Recorded via Skype = Palm Springs + Southern OR on 1.26.20
Ready to be Zen as Fuck in 2020? Check out the handbook / our book club.
Want to help out someone who is visually impaired? Download Be My Eyes app and just maybe, like Ritzy, you’ll get the bat sign!
Oscar noms: whatcha seen? Whatcha like?
Need more Star Wars in your life? We LOVED this ep of Fatman Beyond.
The Circle: our recent obsession. Don’t ask, just watch.
Let’s talk PODCASTS – we suggest you occasionally listen to one other than ours.
- Bundyville – chronicling the rise, fall and resurgence of the Bundy family, the armed uprisings they inspired and the fight over the future of the American West.
- Armchair Expert – a podcast that celebrates the messiness of being human with Dax Shepard.
- Sibling Revelry – exploring the sibling bond, family dynamics, the human mind, body, and more with Kate and Oliver Hudson.
- Bodega Boys – Desus Nice and The Kid Mero are the Bodega Boys.
- People’s Party with Talib Kweli – weekly interview show hosted by hip-hop legend Talib Kweli featuring big-name guests exploring hip-hop, culture, and politics.
- Heartbreak Radio – sad songs on monday night with lady imix & dj phatrick (friends of The Nerd Out!).