Some Comic pre-Con (what should we check out?), Roy Choi adoration, good/bad/too much TV, and mad ginger love.
Recorded July 11, 2013
San Diego Comic Con…so much goodness!
- Lisa will pop her Preview Night cherry.
- Hello Kitty pops her SDCC cherry, too.
- The Vannen Walking Dead watch will be available…limited quantities, badass, trust us: you want it.
- Don’t miss our TNO fam at SDCC: Hyperactive Monkey – Booth #5644 (aka Now Now Jerome), Dragatomi – Booth #5350 (for J*RYU’s Exclusive Sapling signing is Thursday from 5-6 + Rogers’ Shadow Dero SDCC exclusive will be releasing at #4532), SKet One’s Dripple Figure ToyTokyo is at #5337.
- For all kinds of news and updates before/during the Con, we love SpankyStokes.
…Find us via Twitter (@thenerdout) and let’s hook up for photos, interviews, big hugs, and sloppy kisses (especially if you’re a gem of a ginger).
We are BIG food nerds and one of our idols is Roy Choi. Ritzy checked out his new 3 Worlds Cafe and we geek out on how rad he is.
We’re pretty huge Food Is The New Rock fans. Check it out.
BEARS. EATING. SALMON.
Fanfic writer Vendetta Lee now has Lisa watching Teen Wolf. Effu.
Outlander. Nerds, get ready to discuss this one for the next year.